Re: FSK problems with K3 and Microkeyer MK2

Ronald PA3EWP

Hello Joe,
Thanks for your answer.

I configured FSK COM5 (COM6 voor VFO 2) within MMTTY.
Also limited Speed is checked.

Within N1MM I have I configured port 5 (and 6) as none.
In the mode control they are configured as RTTY

I didn't installed the latest Microkeyer software.
After upgrade => same results

I played with the strict BPS option, no results either.

Ronald
PA3EWP

On 2020-09-30 8:00 AM, Ronald PA3EWP wrote:
Hello,

During the RTTY contest last weekend we noticed a problem that our
transmitted text was abrupted.

A lot of times our call was transmitted as PI4C or PI4CO instead of PI4COM.

We used the latest version of N1MM+, MMTTY, Microkeyer MK2 and a
Elecraft K3.

N1MM was configured as SO2V.

If I looked at the digital interface window the text was transmitted,
at the end the software disabled the PTT of the radio.

But the radio was still busy transmitting the text, the FSK led was
still flashing, but the software disabled the PTT.

I try to find what was happening or was changed, but I couldn't find
any solution for it.

So we changed it to AFSK and all worked fine again.

If I started MMTTY without N1MM it worked fine.

I hope someone has a solution for it, I am sure it must be something
simple, but I can't find it.

Ronald

PA3EWP

Contestgroup Oude Maas