FSK problems with K3 and Microkeyer MK2

Ronald PA3EWP

Hello,

During the RTTY contest last weekend we noticed a problem that our transmitted text was abrupted.

A lot of times our call was transmitted as PI4C or PI4CO instead of PI4COM.

We used the latest version of N1MM+, MMTTY, Microkeyer MK2 and a Elecraft K3.

N1MM was configured as SO2V.

If I looked at the digital interface window the text was transmitted, at the end the software disabled the PTT of the radio.

But the radio was still busy transmitting the text, the FSK led was still flashing, but the software disabled the PTT.

I try to find what was happening or was changed, but I couldn’t find any solution for it.

So we changed it to AFSK and all worked fine again.

If I started MMTTY without N1MM it worked fine.

I hope someone has a solution for it, I am sure it must be something simple, but I can’t find it.

Ronald

PA3EWP

Contestgroup Oude Maas

30th anniversary callsign: PI30COM