Can't Open Com5 for Radio Commands

chuck.gooden

I am getting an error message when ever I change bands using the band selector buttons in the main window.  When I click on a band to change to a new ham band, an error window appears and says "Can't Open Com5 for Radio Commands".  However even though the error message is display, my FTDX3000 does in fact change bands and displays the last frequency that I used on that band. This occurs before I click the OK button to dismiss the error window.

The RTTY engine window also appears to freeze until I click the OK button.  The MTTY is using Com3 to send FSK data to the radio. The other com port being used is Com4 which is used to Key the rig for CW.

I can click on call signs in the band map window and the frequency changes with out an error message so the com5 appears to be working and controlling the radio correctly.

I would like to get this fixed as it is an annoyance, although minor.  Any ideas why this is occurring and how do I fix it?

The issue is also in the new version of N1MM that I upgraded to today.  It was also seen a while back too but I lived with it and did not report it.

Chuck K9LC