Re: Minor annoyance on switching bands while doing RTTY

ve3ki

Pierre,

In the Digital Interface window, open the Settings window and over at the right side of the Settings window, select MMTTY as you Default RTTY Interface.

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 04:40 PM, Pierre Fogal wrote:
Hi folks,

For some time now, I have been experiencing a minor annoyance while doing RTTY contests.  I usually operate with an MMTTY window and a GRITTY window. When I change bands by clicking on the band list in the Entry window, the MMTTY window closes and the MMVARI window opens.  I then close the MMVARI and re-open the MMTTY.  It happens both with GRITTY running and without. It does not happen if type a frequency into the entry window, nor if I change the band on the radio.

I run AFSK through an external usb sound-card. The radio is a Kenwood TS-570D and a Rigblaster Pro interface is in use.  The computer is an i5 Thinkpad running Windows 10.

Is there by chance a setting that indicates which RTTY interface is the default?

73,
Pierre VE3KTB (VA3LML this past weekend)