Re: CQ WW RTTY Contest ADIF Logs

Phil Cooper

Hi Ed,

After running through the process, and getting to the bit where it produces the Cabrillo file, I noted that DX (ie non-US/VE stations) were correctly identified as DX, but it also put DX against all my US/VE contacts too.

From what I could see, it asks for a sample of the CQ Zone, and a sample of the "Received Location", but the choices available don't seem to cater for what N1MM produces in the ADIF file, which is (for example) <STATE:2>MA.

If I choose the default of AUTO:DX it places DX against all US/VE calls, rather than the State, as per the instructions. However, I note that it says " Select ADIF field that contains received State/Province", but I can't seem to navigate to anything other than the first contact in the ADIF file.

73 de Phil GU0SUP

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ed Muns, W0YK" <ed@...>
Sent: Tuesday, 29 September, 2020 13:10
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] CQ WW RTTY Contest ADIF Logs

We’ve added an ADIF Converter webpage to the CQ WW RTTY Contest website and would like to test it with some N1MM+ Logger ADIF logs.  Please export an ADIF of your log from last weekend and email it to me.  Or, if you’d like, try the converter yourself.

                https://www.cqwwrtty.com/adif/

One concern is whether the QTH exchange field is provided (US state, VE area or ‘DX’).

73,

Ed W0YK