From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Carl Clawson
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 11:33 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Lost CAT control after todays update

I have the same symptoms with this version. WSJT-X will read the radio once when you load it and won’t follow any further frequency changes. Eventually complains about loss of rig control. When you close WSJT-X it will still be running in task manager and trying to re-launch it nets you a dialog about a stale lock file.

N1MM version 1.0.8668

WSJT-X version 2.2.2

73, Carl WS7L

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 7:27 PM Hank K7HP <pfizenmayer@q.com> wrote:

This is a resend - my email was rejected saying topic had been closed by moderators.

Version 1.0.8668 (September 22, 2020)Launch WSJT-X with language option using language set in N1MM configuration. JTDX is not effected by this. (Coded by AB2ZY)Adds check to make sure if user is not using the –rig-name command line param for WSJT/JTDX to make sure it is added to the command line…

Looks to me this has somehow hosed the WSJT setup---WSJT-X forEW1

I did todays  update - I lost CAT control in WSJT  thru the DX commander /N1Mm setup. The DX commander is still in the RIG: line in WSJT RADIO

but CAT will not turn green nor does i go red either.

IT still reads the radio freq (K3S) but clicking on the 18.100 in the WSJT windoiw will not set radio to 18.100

So I tried closing down completely and rebooting -still no CAT -- Then I tried reverting to an earlier .ini file -  still no joy.

I was going to revert to earlier update -but get a huge error window (pasted at end of this )-no way will I start playing with registry.

Hank K7HP

NOW I get the " receiving UDP N1MMsoccket 13064 is already in  use " message randomly when I try and try other things .

Incidentally I always close the inoperable WSJT window between efforts.

BTW I have a stand alone WSJT  that I can use and it works fine  but of course has no connections to N1MM logging .

NO I always close it -I just looked to see if it was still l working.