Re: Bad highlighting of KG5U in RTTY Sprint

Rick Ellison

No when you have the use master.scp checked that file takes precedent over the other call sign highlighting and will only highlight those calls..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave Hachadorian
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 2:38 PM
To: N1MM Loggerplus <N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io>
Cc: kg5u@...
Subject: [N1MM+] Bad highlighting of KG5U in RTTY Sprint

After duping KG5U twice in the RTTY Sprint (I called him), I figured out what was going on.  Only the G5U portion of his callsign was highlighted in blue.  The K was black, but it was really hard to see.  G5U does appear in master.scp, and that’s what was being highlighted.  This was an old recurring RTTY problem, but I thought it had been fixed, no?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ