From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of John Morris
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2020 6:22 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Cannot get N1MM, FLdigi and my FLEX running PowerSDR to sing together for Digital

I cannot find where anyone has actually gotten all three of the above to work. I can get Flex and N1MM to work and Flex and FLdigi to work but not all three.
The problem is not the keying, which it does fine when all three are used. It's that i get no audio into the transmitter.
I can "break into" FLdigi and xmit a phrase for instance which the FLEX transmits just fine. But nothing from within N1MM.+.

I considered that the Virtual audio cables might be at fault but the fact I'm seeing digital signals on the waterfall, that would seem to indicate those are working.

What is N1MM actually doing. Is it sending characters to FLdigi which then sends that to the FLEX? In that case, those characters are not getting from N1MM to FLdigi. What setting would dictate that?

I appreciate any help.

John / K7RLD