Re: N1MM/MMTTY with TS590SG and Winkeyer3 for RTTY

Rick Ellison

What mode does the TS590SG need to be in for FSK RTTY??

73 Rick

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Danny Bush
Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 5:19 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] N1MM/MMTTY with TS590SG and Winkeyer3 for RTTY

Rick,

Thanks for replying...

I am trying to set it up as you explained: I want to use N1MM as the Control Software (and Radio Control) utilizing the Winkey to transmit FSK RTTY through my 590SG, with MMTTY being the Receiver. I just cannot get it to all work together. I feel like I am missing a setting somewhere...

73,

Danny NF4J

Sent: Sunday, August 16, 2020 at 3:36 PM
From: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@...>
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io

Danny..

Are you trying to get the Winkey to work thru MMTTY or are you trying to use the Winkey device thru N1MM and trying to use MMTTY as the receiver. The Winkey is a supported device and has its own settings built into N1MM. When using the Winkey this way You use MMTTY or any of the other engines in N1MM as the receiver and Winkey does all of the transmitting.

73 Rick N2AMG