Band limits

Knut Meland

I would like to set the band limits and store them. Then I don't have to set them each time I start N1MM.
Upper limit for 80 and 40 are set to Region 2 standard. In Region 1 upper frequency are different.
I understand that contest participants want to tune frequencies outside upper limit (USA - Europe contacts).
My idea is to have the band limits in a local setup, not fixed by the region setting. I think there might be Europeans that like an omission to permit tuning up to 4000 and 7300 duriing contests. But normally 3800 and 7200.
73 de Knut LA9RY