From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Knut Meland
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 2:34 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] WAv-file audit results

Having opened Config/Logger Audio Setup/Monitor I can see a list: Wav File Audit Results.
I get a long list, stating lines like
Unique format file: CQ.Wav - 16 bit PCM: 8kHz 1 channels
Others are 16 bit 44kHz
Then i get a Missing File Check telling about a missing file.
Finally a line: Correct these wav file issues.
And here is the question:
What are the correct values for the Wav files?
Can i make them right in Audacity and then re-record on the fly?
I can't see this mentioned in the help files (Ihamdoc).