Re: IARU - Log uploaded but report about zone/hq station not valid

Mark Bailey

Hi John:

I had the same issue.  My guess is they don't like D1HQ....  This is the IARU contest after all.  Can anyone confirm this?

73,

Mark, KD4D

On 07/13/2020 6:31 PM John GM0OPS via groups.io <j.m.dundas@...> wrote:

Hi Folks

I uploaded my log and rcvd the we rcvd you log email BUT said I had issues with either HQ stations or zones.

Now I have lost about 4000 pts (not a lot out of 873k but its dropped one multi and I have checked the zones that only had one contact and they seem fine the zone and the call. So that would only leave the issue with an HQ station. I rechecked the log using both the call history files that are around and both returned the same score.

So has anyone else had this issue at all? Just wondering?

Also some how I managed to break things and I cannot generate a calberio file anymore and the program freezes up. The joys.

Regards
John
GM0OPS/MM9I
PS Thanks to all that worked me at the weekend it was fun