From: lajes67 <jsmale859@...>
Date: 6/9/20 4:21 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] totally lost and confused

Thanks Charles,

     I am my own worst critic, at age 72 I am still trying to learn.

     I have the WinKey test downloaded, my TS-590S is com port 5, the WinKeyer is on com port 3, additionally, when I try to test the Winkeyer on com 3 it comes up in the majority of tries as “error, port open”, I hit the test button a couple of times and all of a sudden it opens the Winkeyer and I am able to read from it!  When I ‘m done I hit exit and usually I get the error message again, I cannot figure out why the ports are either so slow in closing or what is causing them to hang.

73 John

Sent from Mail for Windows 10