Re: "COM14 not functioning"

Skip

No Steve, I don't really like that but it's what I suspected ... the error comes up 3 times early in N1MM+ initialization.  Device Mangler says everything is hunky dory with COM14.  I'm wondering if something has croaked in the RRC1258 that provides those 4 virtual ports.

Plan B will be to operate in 7QP without CAT sensing of frequency.  I've done it before, with any luck, I'll forget to take N1MM+ along with radio frequency changes only once or twice. [:=)  Thanks for the scoop

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

On 4/30/2020 5:56 PM, Steve London wrote:
You won't like this answer, either....

It means N1MM+ got a System.IO.IOException when we asked Microsoft to open the serial port.

According to the MS documentation, it occurs when the serial port is in an invalid state.

73,
Steve, N2IC