Re: Latest MorseRunner; deleting zero QSO logs from database

Pete Smith

Thanks, Rich - it was the explicit selection that tripped me up.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.
On 4/30/2020 7:14 PM, ve3ki wrote:

Re your second question, yes you can delete contests with 0 QSOs. In the log selection dialog, select the log in question (if it was the very top log in the list, select another one first and then go back and select the top one, i.e. make it an explicit selection instead of just accepting the default) and then press the Delete key. You will be given one more chance to back out before the contest is actually deleted.

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 04:15 PM, Pete Smith wrote:

In the latest Morserunner plug-in for MM, the only info you get is the standard Score window.  Any chance of getting a little more detail, a la Morserunner itself - like busted calls, exchanges?  And am I missing something, or will the program not let you delete contests with 0 QSOs from the database?