Re: USB COM14 not working message

Skip

That's what I thought Steve.  Device Mangler thinks all is well.  This is a new thing.  I don't remote to W7RN often so it just showed up when I was getting ready for 7QP.  I'm fairly certain it is a Windoze problem, there have been a couple of updates since I last operated remote, and each update brings it's own surprises and new "features." [:=(  I'll see if Microbit has any new software for the RRC1258 tomorrow but not holding my breath.  I've still got tomorrow to see if I can track this down or go to Plan B.  Thanks for the info

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn
Washoe County

On 4/30/2020 4:51 PM, Steve London wrote:
That message is generated by the Microsoft serial port handler that N1MM+ uses.

What does Device Manager think of COM14 ?

73,
Steve, N2IC