From: "Gordon LaPoint" <gordon.lapoint@...>
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Sent: 2020-04-30 18:19:09
Subject: [N1MM+] Networking problem

I'm trying to get multiop contesting setup using my remote site. I have a VPN server running at the site, and we can all VPN in with no problem.

We can ping the server system from our home computers (all Win10) when the vpn link is active. N1MM++ does not see the server site from each home site.

What else should be checked? VNC works fine (with the VPN active)

Gordon - N1MGO