From: "Steven Lott Smith KG5VK" <lottsphoto@...>
Sent: 2020-04-30 18:42:43
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Networking problem

Are you using the latest N1MM+ release ?

Tom N1MM and Larry K8UT
Recently held a Zoom conference
Only about 8 people attended
Everyone used LogMeIn Hamachi ‘s VPN tool

We should see a recording of that session released
Soon

-larry (K8UT)

The tool set was easy to use

Steve
KG5VK

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 5:19 PM Gordon LaPoint <gordon.lapoint@...> wrote:
I'm trying to get multiop contesting setup using my remote site. I have
a VPN server running at the site, and we can all VPN in with no problem.

We can ping the server system from our home computers (all Win10) when
the vpn link is active.  N1MM++ does not see the server site from each
home site.

What else should be checked?  VNC works fine (with the VPN active)

Gordon - N1MGO

--
Steve
KG5VK