Did you go to the QSOPARTY drop down first? The another drop will will show up, that's where the IN7QPNE is located.

73

 Bruce NJ3K

On Thu, 30 Apr 2020 15:58:08 -0700, Rory Sena <radio.n6oil@...> wrote:

So what does one do when IN7QPNE doesn't show up in the pulldown, I'm in the 6th call area?

Rory-N6OIL

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 2:42 PM bmanning <bmanning@...> wrote:
I think it's great to have the program designed to allow us to operate this way. N1MM+ continues to impress me.
73
Bruce NJ3K

-------- Original message --------
From: Ted Bryant <tlbryant02@...>
Date: 4/30/20 16:44 (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] 7QP

Rich,

Please refer to VE3KI's April 28 message about this very thing:
<https://groups.io/g/N1MMLoggerPlus/message/50166?p=,,,20,0,0,0::Created,,7qp,20,2,0,73328360>

" ...the 7QP selection is only for "in-state" participants, i.e. persons operating from within the original 7th call area. Likewise, the IN selection is only for persons operating from within Indiana, the NEWE selection is only for persons operating from within the New England states, and the DE selection is only for persons operating from within Delaware. Persons operating from anywhere else should use the IN7QPNE selection.

The program determines whether you are "in-state" or "out-of-state" for each of these contests from your ARRL section.

If you only want to enter one of the contests, submit your Cabrillo file to only that one contest.

73,
Rich VE3KI"

73, Ted W4NZ