Re: Missing Multipliers - Florida QSO Party

John Bednar

Norm,

If anyone edited a QSO after logging you need to rescore.

The rescore button is on the bottom of Score window.

Dupes are not included in the Score window.

Make sure your ARRL Section is correct in the Station Window.

If you can’t figure it out, exit the program and direct email me your database.

John, K3CT