Re: State QSO Party with N1MM

ve3ki

As explained on that same web page, in the section labelled 1.2 in the Table of Contents (<https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/contests-setup/setup-qsop-contests/#same-weekend-7qp-indiana-qso-party-new-england-qso-party-newe-delaware-qso-party>), the 7QP selection is only for "in-state" participants, i.e. persons operating from within the original 7th call area. Likewise, the IN selection is only for persons operating from within Indiana, the NEWE selection is only for persons operating from within the New England states, and the DE selection is only for persons operating from within Delaware. Persons operating from anywhere else should use the IN7QPNE selection.

The program determines whether you are "in-state" or "out-of-state" for each of these contests from your ARRL section.

If you only want to enter one of the contests, submit your Cabrillo file to only that one contest.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 10:39 AM, Jim N7US wrote:

I’ve never been in a state QSO Party before, so this is the first time I’ve set one up.  I followed the procedures at:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-supported/contests-setup/setup-qsop-contests/?hilite=%27state%27%2C%27qso%27%2C%27party%27

In entering a test QSO, I get an error message:

Invalid contest selection.  Logging is disabled.  Select QSO Party: IN7QPNE or correct your ARRL section.

I have IL selected as my exchange and only want to set up for 7QP, not the combined IN7QPNE.  I imported the multiplier file, and all 259 counties are there.

Any suggestions?

Thanks very much.

Jim N7US