From: "John Bednar via groups.io" <k3ct@...>
Date: 4/13/20 2:46 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] GAQP W4AN not showing as worked?

Mike & Gary,

Try this with a dummy new GA QSO party.

Log   K4AA in  APPL

Tune up the band 1kHz, enter K4AA and the county BALD. Don’t log but tune off frequency to generate a self spot. The spot should be colored.

[GS]  yes. Colored red in bandmap

Tune up the band 1 kHz, enter K4AA and APPL. Don’t log but tune off frequency to generate a self spot. The spot should be gray.

[GS]  yes.  Colored gray.

I expect you had already worked the county so W4NT was colored blue when you could have worked them again. Seems like the correct program operation.

[GS]  i agree...working just like it should.  Here's my 4 W4NT QSOs from the actual contest log.

20M. 1600Z. MUSC

40M. 1624Z. UNIO (went to 20 afterwards)

40M. 1629Z. UNIO. This was a dupe because when I came back to 40 from 20 I thought it was a new QSO/County because bandmap was blue.

80M. 2330Z. MCIN

The entire contest W4NT was always blue in the band map regardless of band.  Never turned gray that I can recall.

I hope this helps John.  I have to think this has something to do with the distributed multi.  Does N1MM pull any county info from spots to color the band map?  I think the answer is no.

John, K3CT

From: "John Bednar via groups.io" <k3ct@...>

Date: 4/13/20 6:26 AM (GMT-06:00)

To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io

Mike & Gary,

I logged W4NT on 40m CW and then self spotted W4NT on a different frequency. The spot was gray in my Bandmap.

Is it possible that the mode of the incoming spot (which is often assigned based on your frequency to mode table) was for an un-worked mode?

If you were using Call History, did it contain a different county than W4NT was sending?

Can you duplicate your report and post the steps to reproduce?

John, K3CT

From: VE9AA - Mike <ve9aa@...>

Date: 4/11/20 2:31 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io

When you figure it out, pse lemme know Gary.  For me, it's W4NT that keeps showing as "blue" *(workable)
I don't know if this stn is a distributed m/m, but I copied 2 different counties between 20m and 40m, so that *may* be
why I am seeing this.

Tnx

Mike VE9AA "not a contender" (just for fun this time)
On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 04:29 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:

I've been playing around in the GA QSO Party and noticed something ONLY with the W4AN callsign.

I worked W4AN on both 40 and 20 CW but the call does not show as worked in the band map.

All other GA calls OK.  Scratching my head on this one.

73,

Gary K9GS

--
Mike VE9AA