From: "John Bednar via groups.io" <k3ct@...>
Date: 4/13/20 6:26 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] GAQP W4AN not showing as worked?

Mike & Gary,

I logged W4NT on 40m CW and then self spotted W4NT on a different frequency. The spot was gray in my Bandmap.

Is it possible that the mode of the incoming spot (which is often assigned based on your frequency to mode table) was for an un-worked mode?

If you were using Call History, did it contain a different county than W4NT was sending?

Can you duplicate your report and post the steps to reproduce?

John, K3CT

From: VE9AA - Mike <ve9aa@...>

Date: 4/11/20 2:31 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io

When you figure it out, pse lemme know Gary.  For me, it's W4NT that keeps showing as "blue" *(workable)
I don't know if this stn is a distributed m/m, but I copied 2 different counties between 20m and 40m, so that *may* be
why I am seeing this.

Tnx

Mike VE9AA "not a contender" (just for fun this time)
On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 04:29 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:

I've been playing around in the GA QSO Party and noticed something ONLY with the W4AN callsign.

I worked W4AN on both 40 and 20 CW but the call does not show as worked in the band map.

All other GA calls OK.  Scratching my head on this one.

73,

Gary K9GS

--
Mike VE9AA