Re: GAQP W4AN not showing as worked?

Gary K9GS

Hi John,

I was using spots from VE7CC which included skimmer.

When I first worked W4NT all worked normally. Then there must have been a subsequent spot and W4NT was shown in the band map in blue.  I even listened thinking they might have been in a different county since they were a distributed multi , but the county was the same as before.

On different bands it was the same thing..W4NT was always blue in the band map regardless of band. I worked W4NT on several bands.

I did work W4NT on different bands in different counties.  I think that they may have been on different bands and in different countys at the same time.

I was not using a preloaded call history file.

W4NT was the only station I noticed with this behavior. Yeah..odd I know.

Does any of this help?

Gary K9GS

-------- Original message --------
Date: 4/13/20 6:26 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] GAQP W4AN not showing as worked?

Mike & Gary,

I logged W4NT on 40m CW and then self spotted W4NT on a different frequency. The spot was gray in my Bandmap.

Is it possible that the mode of the incoming spot (which is often assigned based on your frequency to mode table) was for an un-worked mode?

If you were using Call History, did it contain a different county than W4NT was sending?

Can you duplicate your report and post the steps to reproduce?

John, K3CT

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary K9GS
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2020 4:08 PM

My mistake..it is W4NT. Not W4AN

Gary K9GS

-------- Original message --------

Date: 4/11/20 2:31 PM (GMT-06:00)

When you figure it out, pse lemme know Gary.  For me, it's W4NT that keeps showing as "blue" *(workable)
I don't know if this stn is a distributed m/m, but I copied 2 different counties between 20m and 40m, so that *may* be
why I am seeing this.

Tnx

Mike VE9AA "not a contender" (just for fun this time)
On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 04:29 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:

I've been playing around in the GA QSO Party and noticed something ONLY with the W4AN callsign.

I worked W4AN on both 40 and 20 CW but the call does not show as worked in the band map.

All other GA calls OK.  Scratching my head on this one. 

Gary K9GS

--
Mike VE9AA

Join N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.