From: VE9AA - Mike <ve9aa@...>
Date: 4/11/20 2:31 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] GAQP W4AN not showing as worked?

When you figure it out, pse lemme know Gary.  For me, it's W4NT that keeps showing as "blue" *(workable)
I don't know if this stn is a distributed m/m, but I copied 2 different counties between 20m and 40m, so that *may* be
why I am seeing this.

Tnx

Mike VE9AA "not a contender" (just for fun this time)
On Sat, Apr 11, 2020 at 04:29 PM, Gary K9GS wrote:
I've been playing around in the GA QSO Party and noticed something ONLY with the W4AN callsign.

I worked W4AN on both 40 and 20 CW but the call does not show as worked in the band map.

All other GA calls OK.  Scratching my head on this one.

73,

Gary K9GS

--
Mike VE9AA