From: Gary K9GS <k9gs@...>
Date: 4/9/20 6:24 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] F keys

Jeff,

Thank you for sending your function key file.  Yes, as others have said,  your file is all corrupted.   VE3KI has a good response.  You might also want to watch this video:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/functionkeys-understanding-mp4/

It's crucial that none of the file lines are skipped. It messes up the whole file.

As VE9AA said, probably best to start from scratch.  I'm not a RTTY or digital op but ask your questions here.

73,

Gary K9GS

From: Jeff WB9DAR <jeff5544@...>

Date: 4/9/20 3:29 PM (GMT-06:00)

To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io

Hello Rich, Kevan, Joe et al.

Thanks all for your replies.

Apparently this subject is more complicated than I thought.

It also appears that  that I wasn’t clear in my explanation.

I’ll us e the recent CQ WPX RTTY contest to explain.

While in S&P mode

F2 is labeled: S & P Exchange

F2 on the keyboard is: His call TU My call

F4 is labeled: S&P Call him

F4 keyboard: His Call (no de mycall)

F5 is labeled: His Call

F5 keyboard: My Call

F6 is labeled: My call

F6 Keyboard: 599 126 126 my call (my exchange.)

F8 is labeled : AGN

F8 keyboard: CQ TEST CQ TEST DE MYCALL

So on and so forth thru the macros.

Keep in mind that that when I’m in a contest I just have to find the keyboard F key that provides

the necessary function and all is ok.

For example in the CQ WPX RTTY contest the Keyboard functions were:

F3: his call de my call

F9: was my exchange

F7: AGN AGN

F4: His call

F5: My call

F2: TU de My call

I hope this clears up what I trying to accomplish.

I can continue to do what I’ve been doing if I have too.

I also appreciate all your patience.

Thanks to All

73 Jeff WB9DAR

Sent from Mail for Windows 10