Re: band button in entry window, fixed

VE9AA - Mike

Please don't take this the wrong way, but it would appear you think this is a very serious issue. (because of the plethora of detailed messages)
(until they get it fixed--if it's broken), couldn't you just hit the band button on the front panel
of your radio
or
type the frequency into the log entry window (where a callsign normally goes)
(or even click on a spot if you're assisted, in the avail mults/q's window)

In >150,000 Q's the past 10 yrs I've used the band buttons a few dozen times and it doesn't seem to slow me down any.

I am not making light of the issue, just offering that there are at least 3 other ways to make your logger go to a certain freq.

GL with your issue.

With respect,

Mike VE9AA
--