Re: Spectrum display - frequency range

ART W2NRA

Hi Knut,

I don’t know which setup your are using, but if it’s with an IC-7610 just tune up to the SSB frequency and the Spectrum Display will follow. I think it’s the same with the IC-7300.

FYI I have my IC-7610 setup with dual Spectrum Displays Vertically in place of the Bandmaps.  Besides displaying callsigns I can see which are active.

73, Art W2NRA
CWOPS #1955

On Mar 29, 2020, at 4:21 AM, Knut Meland <knut.meland@...> wrote:

I am playing around in the CQ WPX SSB contest. Using the Spectrum window causes a problem. I get the freqyency window 7000-7030 and can't figure out how to change it to the SSB portion of the band. Tried + and -  in the left of the spectrum window without response.

80 meters band is as bad as 40 meters.

Using last version of N1MM. Rig is IC-7300.
Any idea?
73 de Knut LA9RY