Re: band button in entry window, fixed

gksmith_1

Good evening all,

Well, with more testing I have found that I can create the problem of the 20 meter frequency button in the Band Panel defaulting to 14.200 MHz, and by the same token I can eliminate the problem.

What causes the problem is the Band Map window.

In RTTY mode, if the Band Map window is CLOSED when N1MM logger closes, then all band buttons in the Band Panel will be at the last used frequency when N1MM is started again.,

However, by the same token, if the Band Map window is open when N1MM is closed, then the 20 meter frequency button in the Band Panel will default to 14.200 MHz.

I have run this exercise many times and it always follows that if the Band Map window is OPEN when closing N1MM, 20 meter Band Panel button will default to 14.200 MHz, and conversely when the Band Map window is closed when N1MM is closed, then, the next time N1MM is started, the 20 meter Band Panel button will be at the last used frequency.

I don't have a solution to the problem, but at least I can have a way to prevent it from giving me any more problems.

73 de WA3ZSC - Jerry