From: "Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io" <w2lcq@...>
Date: 3/28/20 5:22 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] QSY doesn’t wipe call

Thanks to all who reached out to me with suggestions and special thanks to Gerald VE1DT  I changed the CW tuning tolerance from 300 to 150 hz and left the SSB tuning tolerance at 300 hz. Voila! EW call signs are wiping correctly now as soon as I tune the radio off frequency.

All best, Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

                          Frankford Radio Club
CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - LICWC

On Mar 28, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Gerald Boutin (VE1DT) <groupsio@...> wrote:

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:40 PM, Ed W2LCQ wrote:
I checked the Configure box to have calls wiped when I QSY but this is not happening. The call sticks around in the entry window until I manually wipe it with F12. An I missing something or doing something wrong? Thanks a lot.

Ed

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - LICWC
                         Frankford Radio Club

Ed,

Check that your CW tuning tolerance is a reasonable number. It is typically 150 hz. See: Configurer > Other

--
Gerald, VE1DT