Re: telnet not working

John MM0JOM

Thanks Gerald
Had forgoten to enable telnet in cc
John

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 03:56 PM, Gerald Boutin (VE1DT) wrote:
On Sat, Mar 28, 2020 at 12:47 PM, John MM0JOM wrote:
Just  set up N1MM on a new computer. All working fine that I have tested except telnet will not connect to anything. I usually use cc conecting to local port but this is not working. CC is connected to ve7cc but telnet will not connect direct to that or to RBN or anything else I have tried. Any ideas where I can start to solve this problem.

 John,

Make sure that you have enabled the Logging program connection in ve7cc and the matching configuration for localport (127.0.0.1:port#) in N1MM+

ve7cc> "Configuration" / "Ports/Logging Program" / "Logging Program Connection"
Check Enable Telnet and configure port (default is 7300)

--
Gerald, VE1DT