Re: QSY doesn’t wipe call

Chuck Dietz

Will it go to a frequency typed into the N1MM entry window?

Chuck W5PR

On Fri, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:09 PM Ed W2LCQ via Groups.Io <w2lcq=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Tried closing and opening the program but QSY still doesn’t wipe the call in the entry window. Band map follows the radio ok.

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

                          Frankford Radio Club
CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294 - LICWC

On Mar 27, 2020, at 10:13 PM, VE9AA - Mike <ve9aa@...> wrote:

The other thing that may be affecting that is if you are staying in run mode.(although I am not 100% sure of how this works....it's really only for dxpeditons I would think.)
(maybe you hit ALT+F11 by accident)??

 – Disable/Enable the switching between RUN and S&P. In a networked environment with more than one RUN station on the same band, the switch to S&P must be disabled. This is also used during DXpeditions to stay in Run mode all the time and not jump inadvertently to S&P mode when you QSY a small amount and don’t call CQ. This behavior can be toggled using the Alt+F11 key and the state will be indicated in the Entry window status bar. Look for “Run/S&P auto-toggle disabled” or “S&P and Run Mode enabled”.
--
Mike VE9AA