Bingo! Thanks, Ted.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U

On Mar 25, 2020, at 8:18 PM, Ted Bryant <tlbryant02@...> wrote:

Fred,
Check your parameters on COM10. Do you have "Use WinKey" checked?
73, Ted W4NZ

-----Original Message-----
From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Fred - NA2U
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2020 10:35 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus
Subject: [N1MM+] N1MM F-keys Not Keying Flex 6300

I haven't used my Flex in about two years. I’m having a problem getting it going again on CW. It worked FB in BARTG RTTY over the weekend.

Keying with the paddle works fine. But, when I try to use the N1MM F-keys I get an error msg that it won’t send because no CW port has been selected on Config. I have COM10 checked for CW/other and in SmartSDR CAT COM10 is set for Winkeyer. The F-keys just won’t work. Any suggestions? Thanks.

73 from the desert,

Fred/NA2U