Re: SO2R 2BSIQ change - huh?

VE9AA - Mike

GA Jamie,

That's fine for 1-off function keys, but I'm right handed and always use ESM, so using only my right hand, I can hit CTRL+ENTER and always have one radio transmitting and the other radio receiving.....if I am CQing a few times in a row, it's always been CTRL<enter>, CTRL<enter, CTRL<enter>, but now it's not working that way.

I have tried different SO2R settings, but can't get it to act as before.

The PC hasn't been rebooted in a while, so as soon as I am done in ARRL DX SSB, I'll do that first (that's caught me out before) and then start rolling back revisions.

Thanks !

Mike

On Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 01:23 PM, Jamie WW3S wrote:
I always use ctrl-f1....

--
Mike VE9AA