SO2R 2BSIQ change - huh?

VE9AA - Mike

When doing 2BSIQ (ESM)  I always used to hit CTRL+ENTER and it would transmit on the opposite radio and listen on the other radio.  Now it does not do it.  I've learned this over years of practice and now somethings changed.

I (think) I've tried all settings to get that back, but no dice.

Now to CQ on alternate bands every time I have to do this:
CTRL+ENTER
ENTER
CTRL+ENTER
ENTER

Very confusing, especially when you get a caller....you don't "know" (muscle memory) where the next transmission is gonna end up.

What happened?

The closest I can get to the old way is "dual CQing", but I don't want "automatic", I wish to control where my transmissions go and when, by hitting CTRL+ENTER (or CTRL+F key).

Help !

Tnx
--
Mike VE9AA