Re: Elecraft K3S

ve3ki

What is the setting for CONFIG:PTT-KEY in the K3's CONFIG menu? Is it something other than OFF-OFF? Is either of DTR or RTS in the setup for the radio control COM port in N1MM+ set to Always On?

If RTS or DTR is set to Always On in N1MM+ and CONFIG:PTT-KEY is set to RTS:xxx or DTR:xxx, that will cause the symptoms you describe.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 07:26 PM, Robert Batchelor wrote:
When N1MM connect to my Elecraft K3S it starts transmitting. The only way to stop it is to turn N1MM off. Does anyone know what I am doing wrong.

Bob, W2OSR