Re: VOX over USB audio?

N2WQ

Thanks, John. I was looking at the Configurer to learn more about the foot switch integration, but must admit didn’t read the manual.  Good reminder to do so.

Looking at the Configurer, I think I stumbled upon another issue- does pin 6 exist in virtual serial ports or I must use a true serial port interface? That is, if I only have a USB port, can pin 6 be set via software just like DTR/RTS?

Rudy N2WQ

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 12:57 PM, John Bednar wrote:

Rudy,

We have used multiple stations on one band with VOX and radio codecs.

The foot switch selector contains a First One Wins selection. Cross wire the PTT from the other station to the foot switch input of the other station. No foot switch. The manual contains additional details.

John, K3CT