Re: “Save Window Position” not Saving All Window Positions

Fred - NA2U

Aaaargh!  I hate when that happens.  Let’s see what the MMers say.

Tnx fer the Qs.  You sounded great.  I’ll be back here for the phone test.  I thinking you’re going to DX somewhere?

73 and aloha,

Fred/KH6/NA2U

On Feb 17, 2020, at 2:15 PM, Dave N3RD <n3rd.dave@...> wrote:

Fred,

You are not alone.  I suffered many misplaced windows myself.  I even experienced N1MM window rearrangement when the display was allowed to sleep (during my rest period).  When waking the monitor, the windows have moved, generally in the upward direction.

73 - Dave N3RD

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 6:59 PM Fred - NA2U <cwman@...> wrote:
Using v1.0.8152.0.  Have tried a dozen times to save/restore window positions.  The Check window always ends up buried under other windows and window-juggling is required to restore.   Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

73 and aloha,

Fred/KH6/NA2U