From: "K9MA" <K9ma@...>
Sent: 2020-02-17 10:53:14
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] Corrupted Database, update

On 2/17/2020 05:26, Larry K8UT wrote:
Scott,

You used the right method for recovering a contest log: create a new database; >FIle >New Log the same contest type; and restore that contest into that new database from the transaction .TRN files. Well done.

RE: Your old database with one broken log - The Dev Team uses a tool called SQLite Expert Pro to repair databases. There is a free version... but it does not include the Repair feature. If you'd like, I'll attempt the repair on your broken file - send me any files in your /databases folder with that  filename and the suffixes .S3DB, .,S3DB-WAL, or .S3DB-SHM. (the s3db file will be there. the wal and shm temporary files may not exist... don't worry if they are missing)

-larry (K8UT)