Re: Mults problem in ARRL CW DX

Ron Stone

Greetings guys

My good friend Dennis F5VHY may have put the finger on the problem. He did a SOSB 80 and believes that our contacts with VY2 have not qualified for a mult since ARRL expects PEI and both WinTest which he uses and N1MM+ expect PE. We all logged the VY2's as PE of course. Dennis points out that altering the log after submission is a disqualification offense so lets hope someone tells them about this !!

73
Ron GW3YDX

On Monday, 17 February 2020, 16:43:14 GMT, Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:

The Cabrillo file sent to the contest robot contains no multiplier information.
It's just a list of your contacts and the info you entered. I have no idea what
an "N1MM Cabrillo app" is. No such thing. N1MM computes the multipliers using
the downloaded wl_cty.dat file, which is maintained outside of the N1MM team, by
AD1C.

It is always a good idea to do 2 things, just after the contest:

- Download the latest wl_cty.dat using Tools->Download and install latest
country file
- Rescore the contest using Tools->Rescore Current Contest

73,
Steve, N2IC