Re: Mults problem in ARRL CW DX

Richard King

Well, this confuses me a little.

Before I went to the ARRL contest robot, I created the Cabtillo file with the N1MM app. In that Cabrillo file it said my score was decreased by 6 multipliers. (Yes, I worked TO4A on 6 bands). But the QSO points was correct.

Then I looked back at the N1MM summary window and verified that it said I had 6 more mults and the same QSO points as the Cabrillo file it had just generated using N1MM. A look at the log file and it said TO4A was FM.

So it would appear that the score reduction occurred before the Cabrillo was sent to the ARRL robot. Does the N1MM Cabrillo app somehow reference the ARRL web site BEFORE creating the Cabnrillo?

73, Richard - K5NA

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 4:08 PM Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:
The problem is with the ARRL contest robot. The country file on the robot has
not been updated to include TO4A.

Relax....the log checker, a human being, will get it right in the final results.

73,
Steve, N2IC