Re: Connecting to W0MU Cluster

Fred - NA2U

Thanks to all who responded. Problem solved.

73 and aloha,

Fred/KH6/NA2U

On Feb 12, 2020, at 6:08 PM, Steve London <n2ic@...> wrote:

You are trying to connect on port 23, not 7373.

Go into the Clusters tab, Edit List. For W0MU, it needs to say w0mu.net:7373 .

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 02/12/2020 08:43 PM, Fred - NA2U wrote:
Trying to connect to W0MU cluster, port 7373. That is not what is listed in the Clusters list in the Telnet window. When I try to to W0MU in the Telnet window my result is:
Connecting to: w0mu.net <http://w0mu.net/> —> 71.196.159.191:23
Connection to w0mu.net <http://w0mu.net/> failed.
What steps do I need to take to connect to Port 7373 on W0MU? Thanks.
73 and aloha,
Fred/KH6/NA2U

Judge Judy Steps Down After 23 Years Over This Controversy
glancence-hality.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5e44d65455e235652306bst01duc