Re: RTTY call stacking: Next Call not working with ESM

ve3ki

For what it's worth, my own procedure works like this (I have the right-click sends Enter option checked):

Right-click in the RX window to send my CQ.
Two stations respond. I left-click on both call signs, one after the other. One is now on the call stack, the other in the Entry window.
Right-click sends my exchange to the station whose call is in the Entry window.
He sends his exchange, I left-click on it, then right-click to send the Next message, pop the call stack and start the next QSO.
The second station sends his exchange. I left-click on it, then right-click to send my TU message.

This is basically the same as responding to a single caller - the only difference is that I click on two (or three) call signs instead of only one before right-clicking to start the first QSO. Everything else proceeds with my standard left-click, right-click alternation. I don't look at the Grab list at all, and my mouse pointer stays inside the RX window the whole time.

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 09:26 AM, Mike Dodd wrote:
On 2/11/2020 11:29 PM, Steve Bookout, NR4M wrote:
Mike, I’ve got it working well here. Come over some time and I can
show you what I know. I have it working with ESM just fine.
FB, Steve. Does it use the call stack or the Grab list on the Digital
Interface?
he
--- Mike N4CF