Re: Development Feature request - Multicast support

Rick Ellison

This is on my list to add. Just not much time for programming at the moment..

73 Rick N2AMG

From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of pete.thomas.fi
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2020 1:52 AM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Development Feature request - Multicast support

GridTracker cannot be run whilst running WSJT-X from within N1MM+ Logger because both programs use the same udp port to talk to WSJT and the UDP port can’t be shared.. . On this subject, the devloper of GT Tag Loomis replied:
"Everyone but N1MM and JTAlert have implemented Multicast support (224.0.0.1) so that we can share the UDP port.

It’s super simple for him to add support for this."
73'
Pete T

Oh2euu