Re: RTTY call stacking: Next Call not working with ESM

Mike Dodd

On 2/11/2020 10:08 PM, ve3ki wrote:
You are confusing LOGTHENGRAB with LOGTHENPOP. They are two different
things and work differently. The Next key (your F10) only works with
LOGTHENPOP.
OK, I think I understand now. LOGTHENPOP works with calls on the call stack, the Next Call key, and ESM, while LOGTHENGRAB uses calls on the Grab stack, does not use the Next Call key, and thus does not work with ESM. Correct?

That's a shame. I really like ESM, and was looking forward to using it with call stacking. I suppose I'll have to get used to hitting F10 to call the next station, or Enter if I just want to send TU CQ.

Thank you for the clarification.

--
73, Mike N4CF
Louisa County, VA USA