From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Lyubomir Slavov, OR2F
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 4:34 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N1MM+] N1MM+ crashes when ESM mode is active and *.wav files are to be played

Joe,

The LogError.txt is located in the 'N1MM+ Logger' main folder, I don't see any 'Documents' subfolder there.

image.png

After couple of crashes the LogError.txt file is still empty.

image.png

What I notice in each crash :

1- always the current voice message finalizes but the output level decreases (headphone monitoring)

2- the keyboard comes dead

3- and the known pop up afterwards

image.png

73

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 15:01, Joe WB9SBD <nss@...> wrote:

OK,

go into the N1MM+ Folder,,,

Documents>N1MM Logger+>

Open the LogError.txt with notepad.

delete it's contents and save it empty.

Now run N1MM+ till you get an error, and go back to this log file and send us the contents.

Joe WB9SBD

On 2/10/2020 7:54 AM, Lyubomir Slavov, OR2F wrote:

John,

actually I do not have any radio connected right now :-)

Joe,

no error log appears, just popup shared above 'N1MM+ has stopped working'

Keep on searching ...

73,
Leo / O2RF

On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 at 14:43, Joe WB9SBD <nss@...> wrote:

Any error box popups? and or whats the error log look like?

Joe WB9SBD

On 2/10/2020 6:53 AM, John Bednar via Groups.Io wrote:

Leo,

An error in concatenating files will not be intermittent. If the formats are not identical, it will fail all the time.

Make sure that the files used in the function keys are contained in the Letters Path and Wav\Operator path.

What you are seeing may have nothing to do with the audio player. Maybe you are getting RF into the computer.

John, K3CT