Re: Configuring Com Port for IC7300

Ed W2LCQ

Make sure when you download the driver you remove all cables from the computer

73, Ed Jones W2LCQ

CWops 701 - SKCC 5474T - FISTS 12294
                 Frankford Radio Club

“The feeling is constantly growing on me that I had been the first to hear the greeting of one planet to another” —- Nicola Tesla

“I do not think that the radio waves I have discovered will have any practical application.”
          —-Heinrich Hertz

On Feb 10, 2020, at 6:20 PM, B. Smith via Groups.Io <bill.n3xl@...> wrote:

Your driver for the computer needs installation file named "CP210xVCPInstaller_x64d" or x86 if you are using an older computer..  Also, the radio should be on firmware version 1.3. You need to dig into the manual.

"• A USB cable (A-B type, user supplied)  The required USB driver and driver installation guide can be downloaded from the Icom web site.  Go to “http://www.icom.co.jp/world,” and then click “Support,” “Firmware Updates / Software downloads” in sequence."