Re: Configuring Com Port for IC7300

F4HYJ

Hi Don,

Verify your firmware version is 1.30. If not, update.
The version number shows at bottom right screen angle during start up.

The last updated driver is ver 1.30 too.

73, Jean-Louis

Le 23:20,10/02/2020 à 23:20, Don Prince a écrit :
Hello all,

I'm a new n1mm user trying to configure it to communicate with an IC 7300 via a USB cable.  So far no luck.
I have reloaded n1mm twice and downloaded the ic7300 driver rev. 1.20 three times.
Still no Com Port is present in the configurer, and both radio sources #1 & #2 are greyed out.
Also, I lose audio on my PC whenever the USB cable from the radio is connected, making it very difficult to try to follow all youtube help videos.
Would greatly appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks,
Don  W8DRP