Re: N1MM+ crashes when ESM mode is active and *.wav files are to be played

Joe WB9SBD

Any error box popups? and or whats the error log look like?

Joe WB9SBD

On 2/10/2020 6:53 AM, John Bednar via Groups.Io wrote:

Leo,

An error in concatenating files will not be intermittent. If the formats are not identical, it will fail all the time.

Make sure that the files used in the function keys are contained in the Letters Path and Wav\Operator path.

What you are seeing may have nothing to do with the audio player. Maybe you are getting RF into the computer.

John, K3CT