From: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io [mailto:N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Wade
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2020 9:03 PM
To: N1MMLoggerPlus@groups.io
Subject: [N1MM+] Help on connecting RC-28, IC-7300 and N1MM Software #IC7300

I am new to N1MM.  Using a Icom 7300 and want to use my RC-28 remote encoder.  My encoder worked perfectly with the Icom RS-BA1 software but that software is not as good as N1MM.  I cannot figure out how to get the RC-28 to work with the N1MM software.   Has anyone else figured this out.  I am sure it is probably only a setting I am missing, although cannot seem to figure it out.

Jerry, KG5JBC