Re: RTTY SO2R switching causes transmit?

VE9AA - Mike

Jay,
Do you have 2 copies of MMTTY running?
If not, you'll likely have quirky switching issues. (I run SO2R with the YCCC SO2R+ box too)
I was gonna do some SO2R rtty this weekend as I've been doing SO2R a couple yrs on CW/SSB, but realized (too late) that I
needed to have 2 copies and since I was not a serious entrant, did not bother.

I've never run SO2R with RTTY, so I would've had to have followed this advice:
https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/manual-operating/single-operator-contesting/?hilite=%27so2r%27%2C%27rtty%27

Mike VE9AA

Issue: Switching between entry windows keys radio.

Setup is SO2R using YCCC box and Winkeyer for FSK to radio 1.  Radio 2 is not set up for RTTY.

This  is my first foray into RTTYWPX and when I use the pause key to change focus from radio 1 to radio 2 it switches FB (red dot and green dot on entry window 2, no dots on entry window 1).  But when I use pause to switch from radio 2 to radio 1 it switches but keys radio 1 (green dot and orange dot, no dots in entry window 2).

I just switched to an SSB log and it does the same thing.

Do I have something set incorrectly?

Thanks,

Jay K8JT

My setup is